You can track your publication's statistics using Google Analytics. To start using this tool, you need to obtain a Google Analytics Tracking ID. If you have one, skip step 1 and 2 below.
1. Create a new Google Analytics account if you don't have one. Click here for more information how to do so.
2. Set up a property in the account you have completed. Click here for more information.
3. Copy the Tracking ID (e.g. UA-1234567-1).
4. Log in to your Publizr account.
5. Click on your display name at the top right-hand corner of your dashboard and click on ACCOUNT & SETTINGS.
6. Click at the left on the name of the account you want to link to your Google Analytics account.
7. Click on GENERAL SETTINGS.
8. Paste the UA number in the Google Analytics Tracking ID field and click SAVE CHANGES.
9. Log in to your Google Analytics account, select your property at the top menu bar and track your publication's statistics.
NOTEIt may take 24 yours before your statistics how up in your Google Analytics dashboard.
Please note that the pageviews reported at the Reporting section of your Google Analytics dashboard, actually are publication visits because Google counts pageviews as how many times the webpage (i.e. your online publication) is loaded.